Find your future in Skilled Manufacturing!
What is a Trainable Fit?
Trainable Fit takes a close-match potential candidate and makes them a perfect match for a skilled manufacturing position. We evaluate each individual closely to see if they have the right skills, as well as mechanical and mathematical competencies to be a close match. Once qualified, SEEK will provide training to make you the perfect match!
Do you have what it takes?
- Consistent work history in a manufacturing setting or recent trade school diploma
- Minimum of two outstanding supervisor/professor references
- Verifiable high school diploma or equivalent (SEEK offers GED assistance)
- Strong work ethic
- Eagerness to learn/career goals
- Excellent attendance record
- Proven mathematical/mechanical reasoning aptitude through our testing program
Why become a Trainable Fit?
Full-time hours GUARANTEED!
As a Trainable Fit candidate, you are guaranteed a minimum of 37.5 hours per week at your fixed wage.
Trainable Fit candidates are eligible for –
- Health Benefits
- Dental Program
- Vision Program
$100 sign-on bonus!
Individuals that complete a minimum of 400 work hours or are placed in a direct-hire position will receive a $100 sign-on bonus!